Views:10 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-13 Origin:Site
With the development of economy, commercial refrigeration demand also increase a lot due to the requirement of food fresh. No matter for home appliance for cooling or commercial equipment for cooling, we usually use static cooling or fan cooling. Especially for static cooling occupy a large part of market with competitive price and lower power consumption than ventilated system, but after long time use, user will find there will be some frost inside cabinet in freezer, here we would like to discuss more about how to prevent frost in a static cooling under counter freezer.
Frost problem from static cooling under counter freezer
Suggestion for frost problem for static cooling under counter freezer
Some suggestion for under counter freezer
1. The temperature display controller may have a temperature error of 2-3 degrees from the inside cabinet temperature.
2. Overload food inside cabinet, effect freezing speed.
3. Food inside cabinet have much moisture, easy to cause inside cabinet freezing frost.(kindly note: static cooling under counter freezer did have frost in long time using.
4. Inside freezing frost impact the freezing temperature effect inside. The more frost inside, the freezing temperature is higher.
1. Using thermometer to test inside cabinet temperature directly to check if reach -18 degree.
2. Put food inside one after one , not put them all in one time, suggest put 5kgs meat first, after it has been frozen, we can storage next one.
3. Suggest all foods packed in a sealed bags, then storage them in freezer. On the one hand, it could reduce moisture inside cabinet to have less freezing frost, on the other hand, it will keep food flavor with sealed packing.
4. Defrost in a regular time, suggest defrost after using 2-3 months to keep freezing effect.
1. For professional kitchen project, we suggest use fan cooling under counter freezer with the function of defrost automatically.
2. Equipped self-closing doors for under counter freezer.
3. Heated beam on the frame of cabinet, it will help to reduce condensed water.