Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-19 Origin:Site
Under counter chillers have become a popular choice in commercial kitchens. What is the reason for their popularity? What is the difference between an under counter freezer and an ordinary freezer? What are the advantages and disadvantages of under counter chillers?
What is an under counter freezer?
Why under counter freezer is popular
Advantages and disadvantages of under counter freezer
The under counter freezer, also known as an underfloor freezer, is a compact freezer that can be installed tightly under a standard kitchen countertop. The unit is usually the same size as a standard dishwasher. Although this type of freezer is small, it can perform all the functions of a larger freezer unit. The only real difference is the number of frozen items that the unit can hold.
In configurations, an under counter freezer may have two to three drawers and can be opened like a cabinet drawer in most kitchens. Food is placed in each drawer and can be retrieved relatively easily when needed. The drawer configuration is becoming more and more popular as it allows the owner to place meat in one drawer, vegetables in another drawer, and fruits and debris in a third drawer. This type of arrangement makes it easy to retrieve the correct type of frozen food when preparing a meal.
The other designs of the under counter freezer are very similar to the vertical freezer model. A single door swings outward to allow access to the interior. Inside, removable shelves provide a way to organize frozen food stored in the refrigerator. Some units' storage baskets can be connected under each shelf, which also helps organize the items in the refrigerator.
Like chest freezers and full-size freezer freezers, it is also common for under counter freezers to be self-contained. That is, you do not need any type of pipeline required for operation. Self-defrosting equipment helps prevent equipment from freezing and frosting, eliminating the need to install drip trays under the equipment.You can match the exterior of the under counter freezer to other appliances in the kitchen, such as refrigerators and ovens. These compact freezers are available in stainless steel housings and traditional appliance colors ranging from white to black.
Careful use of space is essential for businesses. Commercial kitchens do not always have large areas of luxury. Space optimization is important for having a layout that helps efficient operation. Use space smartly and accurately. Some devices save space. Use a space-saving refrigerator, which will help the kitchen not be clumsy and cluttered. The space should be wide and staff should be allowed to move freely and without interference.
The under-fridge is the best option when it comes to saving space. There are many models of under counter chillers on the market. You can choose from the best and top refrigeration brands. The depth of the under counter refrigerator may vary. Depth can determine the storage capacity of the off-stage equipment. The size of the refrigerator is smaller than a conventional refrigerator. They can be installed in tight spaces. They don't take up much space, so they can save you some useful space. The technology used in these under counter chillers has been improved. Improvements in technology and functionality have helped increase the efficiency and convenience of the device.
1. Sleek and Sleek Look: One of the surprising benefits of owning these devices is that they can enhance the visual appeal of the kitchen and help the excellent layout of the provider's kitchen. These refrigerators make this place look cleaner and leaner.
2. Most modern models of refrigerators are made of aluminum or stainless steel. Buying appliances made of materials that can withstand the business environment is important. Appliances should be sturdy and durable. Stainless steel is a strong and durable material, so it is an excellent choice. Available in many colors, textures, designs and materials.
3. Easy to access: These under-fridges ensure safe access to stored food. They can help provide effective services. You can reach out to retrieve food. Products can be easily extracted from the counter equipment.
4. Save space: These under counter chillers save space. They can help free up kitchen space for other refrigerators. The layout of the kitchen can be designed entirely with these appliances.
5. Environmental protection: Most new models are equipped with features that help make the equipment environmentally friendly. The refrigerant used in the new model is environmentally friendly and more efficient. Not only do they help keep the environment clean, they also help control energy consumption.
6. Before deciding to spend your money, be sure to check the capabilities of your refrigerator. These features are important because the efficiency of a device depends on what it has. Some of the important functions that can make refrigerators operate effectively are electronic controllers, replaceable door gaskets, adjustable feet and fans to assist cooling. The stainless steel surface treatment of appliances is important. Stainless steel is a strong and durable material. This material is very suitable for commercial use. It can stand the business environment. It is always better if the internal corners of the device are round. They are easy to clean.
Like any other appliance, there are some disadvantages to using these counter freezers and refrigerators. It can be expensive, and these appliances have a higher initial cost compared to other refrigerators. Prices may vary based on their features.
The under counter freezer not only has all the functions of an ordinary freezer, but also more stylish, convenient and safe. If you want to buy high-quality under counter freezer with reasonable price, Meibaijia Electrical Technology Company can provide you with the best products.