Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-20 Origin:Site
The under-counter freezer can help us store food, and we won't worry about food breakage anymore, which brings great convenience to our lives. Generally, the underfloor freezer is open all day, and it consumes several kilowatts a day. It is also a topic that many people care about. How can we save power? Can the underfloor freezer operate more efficiently when full?
Is it more expensive to fill the underfloor freezer?
How many kilowatt-hours does the underfloor freezer consume?
How to save power under counter freezer?
under counter freezer uses unknown
The under-counter freezer consumes more power in the idle state than the full state. This is mainly because when the freezer is empty, the free space to be cooled is larger. If the freezer is in a full state, the food stored in it will keep the freezer cold, and the freezer will not become hot easily. In addition, every time the refrigerator is opened, the hot air enters the cold air and runs away. The fuller the underfloor freezer, the less hot air will enter, so the energy required to cool the hot air will decrease. Therefore, "I do n’t put things in the refrigerator so I do n’t consume much power" or "the more things I put in the refrigerator, the more power I consume" are incorrect views.
Some people do not buy a freezer because they think that the freezer is large in size and high in power, and consumes a lot of power. In fact, this is not the case, in fact, there are large and small freezer power. Generally speaking, commercial freezers are the freezers in supermarkets or large freezers used to store frozen foods. These commercial freezers are very powerful. And the power of the household under-counter freezer that we usually use is relatively small, and generally we use at most one kilowatt-hour per day, not many. The motor of the freezer does not run 24 hours a day, generally it works for 1/3 or 1/2, that is, it is turned on for a period of time, and it is stopped for a period of time. This alternates, so the power consumption is about 2.24 degrees to 3.36 degrees. (It's not clear what the motor is doing. The calculation is not performed here. The lamp is used for a short time. Ignore. The old freezer may consume 10% more power than the new one.
1. Place the under counter freezer. The location of the freezer should be selected to avoid direct sunlight and facilitate ventilation, while maintaining a distance from the wall, so that the heat generated by the snowflake refrigerator can be dissipated.
2. Check tightness. Always check the tightness of the snowflake brand freezer seal. If the seal is deformed, it will affect the tightness of the closed silk, causing the leakage of cold air, which will increase the power consumption. If the deformation is serious, it should be repaired and replaced in time.
3. Defrost regularly. After using the freezer for a period of time, some frost will be generated. If the defrosting cannot be performed regularly, the cooling effect will be affected, and the power consumption will increase, and the compressor may be easily damaged. Therefore, whenever the thickness of Snowflake brand frost exceeds 7cm, it should be defrosted.
4. Freezer power is affected by the temperature difference between the inside and outside of the freezer. If the temperature difference is greater, the power consumption of the freezer will be greater, and the power consumption will be greater, which is why the power consumption of the freezer in summer is greater than that in winter. Therefore, in the summer, we can reduce the temperature of the freezer under the stage by 1 or 2 degrees to save a lot of electricity.
1. Finally pantyhose. You can extend their life by freezing a new pair of pantyhose. Wet them, wring them dry, then stick them in a plastic bag and put them in an under counter freezer overnight. Remove the bag in the morning and let the pantyhose thaw at room temperature. Let them air dry and then you can wear them
2. Stretch tights. Your freezer can help you stretch those shoes that are too tight. The process involves freezing a bag of water inside the shoe so that when the ice swells, it gently stretches the shoe.
3. Remove chewing gum. Without a doubt, this is the easiest way to remove sole glue! Just stick a sturdy piece of paper to the gum and leave the entire shoe in the under counter freezer for 1 to 2 hours. When removing shoes, the paper and gum should peel off easily!
4. Prevent the sweater from falling off. There is no doubt that fuzzy sweaters are great, but the trend of hair removal is not so good! Your under counter freezer can help prevent horrible shedding. Roll up a fuzzy sweater or cardigan, place it in a sealable bag, and stick it in an under counter freezer overnight. Cold temperatures shrink the fibers, preventing them from falling out too much.
In order to realize the value of the underfloor freezer, we should place food into the freezer reasonably, do not let the freezer idle, and do not overfill the freezer to avoid food waste. If you want to buy high-quality under counter freezer with reasonable price, Meibaijia Electrical Technology Company can provide you with the best products.