Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-08 Origin:Site
With the development of social economy, people's awareness of environmental protection has been strengthened, and energy conservation has remained high. Freezers are an integral part of commercial equipment, and commercial freezers are critical to the food store, restaurant and food industries. In order to keep perishable products cool and fresh, these appliances use a lot of energy and work around the clock. At the peak of business, commercial electricity costs are much higher than civilians, and huge power consumption leads to high energy bills.
In order to help enterprises save energy and money, the National Development and Reform Commission, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine and the National Certification and Accreditation Administration have formulated the "Regulations on the Implementation of Energy Efficiency Labeling for Commercial Refrigerators for Self-Containing Condensing Units", which has been implemented since 2018. In addition to the new standards, there are many ways companies can reduce the energy consumption of commercial refrigerators.
1.Open the center beam heater unit only when the external temperature difference is large, causing condensation on the door frame. Try installing these configured switch controls to turn them on and off automatically when necessary.
2. Check the auto-return door hinges and door gasket to ensure they work properly and prevent outside air from entering the room, causing energy waste and food deterioration.
3. Regularly cleaning the refrigeration system, especially the piping, will help improve heat exchange.
4. Ensure that there is sufficient space in the compressor compartment for heat dissipation, and a good air circulation environment will help reduce energy waste.
5. For open fresh meat cabinets, it is recommended to install a night curtain to help prevent cold air from escaping.
6. Install a lighting sensing system, match the sales environment, and work only when needed.
Welcome to learn more about product knowledge at Meibaijia.